Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Enquiry regarding response to hazard report - Partridge St, 10090ea

Hello
(to mail@holdfast.sa.gov.au)

I did not get a response regarding this hazard that I reported on 18 July 2008 (email to mail@holdfast.sa.gov.au) and no action had been taken to remove the hazard (as at 5 August 2008).

I rang Holdfast council to follow up on this hazard (photo attached) and was put through to Council Works where I left a message on an answering service.

Peter promptly returned my call, and took down the details of the hazard. He informs me the council works had not received any notice of this hazard.

Please contact me to clarify if you received the initial hazard report or not (email to mail@holdfast.sa.gov.au dated 18 July 2008).

If there is a better process to report hazards please let me know.

I am best contacted by email roadrepair@gmail.com

Alternatively I am happy to meet in person with someone from the council to discuss this further. I had previously met with Ben Wright, establishing the process to report hazards.

Thanks and regards


Administrator
Road Repair Australia
Email: roadrepair@gmail.com
Web: www.roadrepair.wikispaces.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Road Repair Australia <roadrepair@gmail.com>
Date: Jul 18, 2008 12:34 PM
Subject: Hazard, Partridge St, 10090ea
To: mail@holdfast.sa.gov.au



Hello

Attached is a hazard for your attention.

Both cyclists and pedestrians are at risk of a fall or injury from impact.

--

Regards

Administrator
http://www.roadrepair.wikispaces.com/




--

Regards

Administrator
www.roadrepair.wikispaces.com

No comments: