Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hazards - Cromer Prd

To Unley Council

In addition to the recent report on hazards on Cromer Prd
http://roadrepair.blogspot.com/2010/09/fwd-hazard-cromer-parade.html
... there are also trees overhanging onto the road.

The overhang forces a cyclist out 2 to 3 metres from the kerb. This puts the cyclist at risk of an injury from collision with a passing vehicle not expecting the cyclist to change their line of travel.

I saw a contractor working there last week and hoped that they were going to clear the trees overhanging onto the road.

Unfortunately they only worked on the train-line side (see photo).

I would appreciate some feedback on the timeframe you expect to remove the hazards of both the potholes reported on 30 Sept and the overhanging trees.


Regards

Administrator
www.roadrepair.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a cyclist myself, and hate when I don't have a good trail tor ride one. My local paved trail had become pretty beat up so I started contacting companies that do road repair and also oil field services. They were able to come out and do some repairs on the trail, now its a smooth great ride.